Sunday, May 27, 2012

Photos of SL Fun!

 Greetings once again.  I must say I am having quite the time in SL these days.  This week I enjoyed hanging with Golfbot and TechnoToolTim as we tried to unravel the mysteries of traveling through "walls".  Well, I still have some unraveling to do.  I also was given a parachute by Esme, and got to try it out today after our class meeting.  And of course, who could forget me trying to sit down on anything besides the grass.  But wait, check out the third photo!  I actually sat on the green box-like structure that I created!!!!  YAY!
I am also finding it easy (too easy) to spend lots of time away from my other work and family stuff....Hmmm, we need a balance soon.  But right now, I am keeping up somewhat I think with all that we need to do in the course....or at least I hope I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment