Monday, May 14, 2012

More Traveling!

So  I have been exploring SL for a number of times.  I don't see anyone from the class there at the Marlboro site, so I do some of the activities from the bowl.  I am successful at times, not so successful at other times.  That Dr. Seuss hat has been a bit trying...maybe I will work on that soon.  Went to Dublin, the Blarney Stone Cafe.  It is very strange entering as virtual space, then talking to someone I do not know.  Feels very much like an intrusion.  And nothing I would do in real life, never have.   And creepy in many ways...like who is this person really?  But above this text is a picture of me in the Blarney Stone.   Found it without the map! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gibson,
    So nice to see several posts charting your early experiences. You'll start to see classmates more and more. Keep on adventuring.
    Esme

    ReplyDelete